<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
xmlns:annotate="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/annotate/" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
<!--
	This feed generated for Anonymous
	More info at http://naklon.info/rss/about.htm
-->
<channel>
<title>DISCO5.CO.UK</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/</link>
<description>DISCO5.CO.UK -  Owners' and Enthusiasts' Community</description>
<managingEditor>site@disco5.co.uk</managingEditor>
<docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
<generator>RSS Feed 2.2.4</generator>
<language>en</language>
<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 03:44:05 GMT</lastBuildDate>
<image>
	<url>http://discosport.com/images/veh/indus_silver.png</url>
	<title>DISCO5.CO.UK</title>
	<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/</link>
	<width>58</width>
	<height>32</height>
</image>
<item>
<title>General &#8226; RE: 4x4 Response Lights</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43468.html?#43468</link>
<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 16:41:54 GMT</pubDate>
<guid isPermaLink="true">https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43468.html?#43468</guid>
<description>Author: &lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;s=baz8046&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;BAZ8046&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

Posted: 26th Sep 2026 5:41 pm (GMT 1.00)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span class="postbody"&gt;
I have used surface mounted ones before on my D3 and D4 but haven’t on the D5 yet.
&lt;br /&gt;
RVL do a good range so I’m sure there will be some that will fit.
&lt;br /&gt;
They won’t be the cheapest but the quality is good, some of the cheaper units don’t last very long.
&lt;br /&gt;
If I do get around to fitting any I’ll add a post.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43468.html?#43468&quot;&gt;view forum post&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
</description>
<dc:creator>BAZ8046</dc:creator>
<dc:subject>General</dc:subject>
<annotate:reference rdf:resource="https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43465.html?#43465" />
<comments>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&amp;p=43468</comments>
</item>
<item>
<title>General &#8226; RE: 4x4 Response Lights</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43467.html?#43467</link>
<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 16:35:56 GMT</pubDate>
<guid isPermaLink="true">https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43467.html?#43467</guid>
<description>Author: &lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;s=huggs153&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;Huggs153&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

Posted: 26th Sep 2026 5:35 pm (GMT 1.00)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span class="postbody"&gt;
Thanks Baz.
&lt;br /&gt;
Do you run any covert grill LEDs?  Ive seen some on D3/4's but not D5's...&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43467.html?#43467&quot;&gt;view forum post&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
</description>
<dc:creator>Huggs153</dc:creator>
<dc:subject>General</dc:subject>
<annotate:reference rdf:resource="https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43465.html?#43465" />
<comments>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&amp;p=43467</comments>
</item>
<item>
<title>General &#8226; RE: 4x4 Response Lights</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43466.html?#43466</link>
<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 16:27:26 GMT</pubDate>
<guid isPermaLink="true">https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43466.html?#43466</guid>
<description>Author: &lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;s=baz8046&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;BAZ8046&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

Posted: 26th Sep 2026 5:27 pm (GMT 1.00)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span class="postbody"&gt;
Hi, I have a roof bar on mine.
&lt;br /&gt;
They aren’t the easiest to fit but with the car being aluminium magnetic mounts don’t work.
&lt;br /&gt;
I fitted roof rails and then used a mounting kit from Response Vehicle Lighting.
&lt;br /&gt;
For this to work you have to use rubber blocks to elevate the light bar so the brackets can create enough downwards clamping force.
&lt;br /&gt;
If you don’t do this it will bounce on the roof at higher speeds.
&lt;br /&gt;
I normally fit some extra strobe units as well...&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43466.html?#43466&quot;&gt;view forum post&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
</description>
<dc:creator>BAZ8046</dc:creator>
<dc:subject>General</dc:subject>
<annotate:reference rdf:resource="https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43465.html?#43465" />
<comments>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&amp;p=43466</comments>
</item>
<item>
<title>General &#8226; 4x4 Response Lights</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43465.html?#43465</link>
<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 14:44:57 GMT</pubDate>
<guid isPermaLink="true">https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43465.html?#43465</guid>
<description>Author: &lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;s=huggs153&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;Huggs153&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Subject: 4x4 Response Lights&lt;br /&gt;
Posted: 26th Sep 2026 3:44 pm (GMT 1.00)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span class="postbody"&gt;
Hi Collective
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm new to the D5 fraternity but have 2x D3' and 2x D4's... Should have learnt my lessons... Has an member fitted flashing amber lights to a D5, and if so could they share any links of suppliers and images please?&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43465.html?#43465&quot;&gt;view forum post&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
</description>
<dc:creator>Huggs153</dc:creator>
<dc:subject>General</dc:subject>
<annotate:reference rdf:resource="https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43465.html?#43465" />
<comments>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&amp;p=43465</comments>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>

<!-- Page generation time: 0.0071s  - Memory Usage: 0.729 Mb  - GZIP enabled -->