<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
xmlns:annotate="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/annotate/" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
<!--
	This feed generated for Anonymous
	More info at http://naklon.info/rss/about.htm
-->
<channel>
<title>DISCO5.CO.UK</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/</link>
<description>DISCO5.CO.UK -  Owners' and Enthusiasts' Community</description>
<managingEditor>site@disco5.co.uk</managingEditor>
<docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
<generator>RSS Feed 2.2.4</generator>
<language>en</language>
<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 23:37:42 GMT</lastBuildDate>
<image>
	<url>http://discosport.com/images/veh/indus_silver.png</url>
	<title>DISCO5.CO.UK</title>
	<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/</link>
	<width>58</width>
	<height>32</height>
</image>
<item>
<title>In Car Technology &#8226; RE: Removing previous owner details</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43489.html?#43489</link>
<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 23:33:26 GMT</pubDate>
<guid isPermaLink="true">https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43489.html?#43489</guid>
<description>Author: &lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;s=mole-hd&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;Mole HD&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

Posted: 4th Oct 2026 12:33 am (GMT 1.00)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span class="postbody"&gt;
Phone up Land Rover In Control support on 0370 500 0500 then option 3 from the menu.
&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;br /&gt;
In Control support are extremely helpful and they'll walk you through the entire process. Removing the previous owners details and adding yours is free, you only pay if you decide to take on a subscription to the remote services. You'll need a few ownership details to register you as the new owner...usually by emailing photos of ID and a couple of pages from the V5 document.
&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;br&gt;...&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43489.html?#43489&quot;&gt;view forum post&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
</description>
<dc:creator>Mole HD</dc:creator>
<dc:subject>In Car Technology</dc:subject>
<annotate:reference rdf:resource="https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43486.html?#43486" />
<comments>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&amp;p=43489</comments>
</item>
<item>
<title>In Car Technology &#8226; Removing previous owner details</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43486.html?#43486</link>
<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 20:38:39 GMT</pubDate>
<guid isPermaLink="true">https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43486.html?#43486</guid>
<description>Author: &lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;s=chaddersp&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;ChaddersP&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Subject: Removing previous owner details&lt;br /&gt;
Posted: 3rd Oct 2026 9:38 pm (GMT 1.00)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span class="postbody"&gt;
Now I’m the new owner of my Disco I want to remove the profile of the previous owner and reset everything so I can set things up from scratch and register myself, and also add the vehicle to Incontrol which I can’t do. I’m being asked for a pin which I obviously don’t know. Will I need to go to my dealer to do it and for them to erase all the details etc of the previous owner? 
&lt;br /&gt;
Hope that makes sense 😬&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43486.html?#43486&quot;&gt;view forum post&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
</description>
<dc:creator>ChaddersP</dc:creator>
<dc:subject>In Car Technology</dc:subject>
<annotate:reference rdf:resource="https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43486.html?#43486" />
<comments>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&amp;p=43486</comments>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>

<!-- Page generation time: 0.0078s  - Memory Usage: 0.660 Mb  - GZIP enabled -->