<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
xmlns:annotate="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/annotate/" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
<!--
	This feed generated for Anonymous
	More info at http://naklon.info/rss/about.htm
-->
<channel>
<title>DISCO5.CO.UK</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/</link>
<description>DISCO5.CO.UK -  Owners' and Enthusiasts' Community</description>
<managingEditor>site@disco5.co.uk</managingEditor>
<docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
<generator>RSS Feed 2.2.4</generator>
<language>en</language>
<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:47:00 GMT</lastBuildDate>
<image>
	<url>http://discosport.com/images/veh/indus_silver.png</url>
	<title>DISCO5.CO.UK</title>
	<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/</link>
	<width>58</width>
	<height>32</height>
</image>
<item>
<title>General &#8226; RE: Tow assist hitch assist</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43503.html?#43503</link>
<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 14:44:03 GMT</pubDate>
<guid isPermaLink="true">https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43503.html?#43503</guid>
<description>Author: &lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;s=chaddersp&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;ChaddersP&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

Posted: 4th Oct 2026 3:44 pm (GMT 1.00)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span class="postbody"&gt;
Thanks ultimately I’ll find out whether I’ve got these functions I guess in reality nothing beats practice and experience. Oh and the wife waving her arms around standing ins position where I can’t actually see her 😂 I’ve got the HSE model if that helps others who may chip in&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43503.html?#43503&quot;&gt;view forum post&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
</description>
<dc:creator>ChaddersP</dc:creator>
<dc:subject>General</dc:subject>
<annotate:reference rdf:resource="https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43494.html?#43494" />
<comments>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&amp;p=43503</comments>
</item>
<item>
<title>General &#8226; RE: Tow assist hitch assist</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43502.html?#43502</link>
<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 14:30:38 GMT</pubDate>
<guid isPermaLink="true">https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43502.html?#43502</guid>
<description>Author: &lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;s=wolfpack&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;Wolfpack&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

Posted: 4th Oct 2026 3:30 pm (GMT 1.00)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span class="postbody"&gt;
Not sure if it’s absent on cars before fitting a towbar as mine came with electric deployable towbar.
&lt;br /&gt;
I scrolled to last screen page (on mine) to see towing stuff. Provided the configuration has been set you can programme in your trailer weight and it will adapt traction control and other stuff when trailer is fitted. Mine wasn’t configured so I can’t input caravan details*….cant be bothered to get the dealers to set it up! I also don’t use the nose weight calc feature...&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43502.html?#43502&quot;&gt;view forum post&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
</description>
<dc:creator>Wolfpack</dc:creator>
<dc:subject>General</dc:subject>
<annotate:reference rdf:resource="https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43494.html?#43494" />
<comments>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&amp;p=43502</comments>
</item>
<item>
<title>General &#8226; Tow assist hitch assist</title>
<link>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43494.html?#43494</link>
<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 07:59:53 GMT</pubDate>
<guid isPermaLink="true">https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43494.html?#43494</guid>
<description>Author: &lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;s=chaddersp&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;ChaddersP&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Subject: Tow assist hitch assist&lt;br /&gt;
Posted: 4th Oct 2026 8:59 am (GMT 1.00)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span class="postbody"&gt;
I don’t currently have a tow bar fitted but will be soon it’s not going to be a genuine LR but will have dedicated wiring to integrate with the car. How do i know if I’ve got tow/hitch assist on the car? Do they only activate when a tow bar is fitted? I’ve seen in the hand book pg135 advanced towing assist again how would I know if that’s something I have? Finally the handbook mentions a target sticker required for the tow assist function is this something that would need to be...&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43494.html?#43494&quot;&gt;view forum post&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
</description>
<dc:creator>ChaddersP</dc:creator>
<dc:subject>General</dc:subject>
<annotate:reference rdf:resource="https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post43494.html?#43494" />
<comments>https://disco5.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&amp;p=43494</comments>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>

<!-- Page generation time: 0.0118s  - Memory Usage: 0.629 Mb  - GZIP enabled -->