Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Outer door sill tread plates.

Sorry for the late photo's.
    What will the World Cup being on, I totally forgot until I got a PM requesting them. Better late than never Laughing

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Russell
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

Look good, are they form E Bay?

Are the rubber mats genuine LR ones?

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Hi Russell, the aluminium sills are from ebay - £39.99

Last edited by Road Runner 2017 on 16th Jul 2018 10:44 am. Edited 1 time in total

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

I can PM you a link if you like Thumbs Up

I posted photos of them about 1 month ago on another thread. (Far cheaper than genuine LR ones).

The rubber Mats are genuine LR ones - They were from the deal that we got for the FE, but were never used until we got the LUX.

Also have a new set of premium and a new set of luxury mats as well, which i will put in shortly. Usually rotate the mats, ie rubber for winter and carpet ones in the summer.

Only gripe is the drivers mat is far too short and all the mud etc ends up on the carpets behind the pedals, so i have purchased a cheap, thin rubber set for putting in the the drivers footwell, and the LR one fits on top nicely, eliminating any dirt from falling onto the carpet. Far less hoovering required. Laughing

Put the 2 mats meant for the rear passengers into the 3rd row, which fit perfectly. Dont know why 3rd row mats or carpets were never made ?? Shocked

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum