Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• sufun
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Santorini Black

Back again

Hi everyone. I sold my disco a couple of years back and missed it greatly. I have also been away from the disco3 forum but have always found you guys helpful.

We just placed an order yesterday for a SE. Still deciding on the colour but will need to let the dealers know today or tomorrow.
  • J77
    Scotland 

I've went with Namib Orange (£1660 Shocked ) also an SE. I haven't seen the colour in the flesh, so have no idea if it's the right choice but I just think LRs colour palette is a bit lacking in choice, too much Greys.

18MY Velar R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White
  • sufun
    United Kingdom 

I think we are going with the blue.
  • J77
    Scotland 

I have Loire at the moment on my D4, it's a nice shade, especially in the sunlight. Also had it on my DS which is why I've not gone with it this time.

18MY Velar R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White
  • Craigp
    England 

Also SE 3litre engine. Monceltino red. Have also gone for the ebony/acorn interior trim and I'm now a little nervous about that always had black.
  • sufun
    United Kingdom 

Changed our mind and decided to go HSE as some of the options we wanted comes as standard on the HSE. Blue exterior, black interior.
  • sufun
    United Kingdom 

Build Date confirmed for late April. Pick up around May. Finally locked down on HSE, Black with Black interior and some options.

Finally got a test drive in today and was happy with the drive and feel of the car. The 2nd row seats are a little bit low and lack support on the legs but it's ok-ish if you recline it back a bit. Car feels very responsive for the size. Opted for the intelligent seat fold today as it does not come with the HSE as standard. Not sure if I can fit a bottle of wine in the cup holder / cubby hole area on the rear passenger doors as in previous D3.

Was told by Grange In Wotton Bassett that they are not sure of service plans yet.

Looking forward but the price of this has gone up significantly as compared with the D3.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum