Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• gavinadams
    Australia 
    2019 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

Loadspace rubber mat surgery

Thought I’d share this from a discussion over on FB group.
    After looking at the accessory fit instructions for the load space rubber mat
    http://accessories-instructions.landrover....y/G2016987

This is how I’ve cut mine up to fit my HSE 7 seat with no rear aircon and D clip tie down points.
    The extras from the instructions are the 60mm long cutout at the bottom over the rear tie down points.
    And the slit cut (rather than full removal of the section) in the top corners for over the tie down points behind the middle seat row.

This way I can access the tie down points while still maintaining some extra boot protection.
    I also find the left side part that fills the aircon void is now a bit flimsy so will need to be careful not to rip the mat out too quick or it extend the cut further along.

D5 MY19 HSE SD4 Loire Blue - Ebony seats / Ebony headlining - Dark Satin brushed aluminium trim - 7 seats - Heated and cooled front seats - Privacy glass - Black roof rails - 360 cameras - Capability plus pack
  • beeker
    New Zealand 

What I did is cut a specific hole in the Matt for the eye, as opposed to an entire section..
    We aways run the net, as it’s sooo handy for holding things down.
  • DieselRanger
    United States 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Silicon Silver

I did the same thing...took me about 2 minutes. I only had to start the cut and then the sections basically peeled off along the cut line.
  • IndusD4
    Australia 

I only took the 2 corner sections out near the 2nd row seat, to accommodate the dog rack. Then took it out again and replaced it with the LR boot liner.

Ron

2016 D4 TDV6
    IIDTool BT
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum