Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Bartek
    Poland 
    2019 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Lux Fuji White

Just collected

Hello all.

Yesterday I picked up my new Disco 5 MY2020, HSE Lux, Fuji White with black roof and black pack. As a child, in the 80s I lived in Africa where my father had Defender. Hence the great affection for the brand. Earlier I had Discovery Sport for 3 years. Just before the epidemic, I ordered a new Disco Sport, unfortunately, delays in production meant that I had to quickly choose something else. Thanks to the great help of a dealer in Poland, I have a new D5. Yesterday I traveled 300 km and the difference was huge in quality and comfort. And the size is … - the wife said that we now have a luxury delivery van.

The forum is a great source of information and I read everything carefully. Thanks all for supporting.

And by the way - I recommend a dealer in Poland - TEAM Wrocław. Great service

• gavinadams
    Australia 
    2019 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

Congrats mate.
    Looks great.

Love the vintage tan leather on the seats.

Enjoy it mate and welcome to the club

D5 MY19 HSE SD4 Loire Blue - Ebony seats / Ebony headlining - Dark Satin brushed aluminium trim - 7 seats - Heated and cooled front seats - Privacy glass - Black roof rails - 360 cameras - Capability plus pack
  • bammmy

Congratulations, a decision you won’t regret 👍👍👍
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum