Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• V8Fettler
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery Si6 HSE Carpathian Grey

MY2022-MY2023 Differences

Does anyone have definitive proof on what is missing/extra when moving from MY2022 to MY2023.

My car has landed at the dealership, after being moved to MY2023 for £1,000 discount, so i'm scared there'll be loads missing from the previous build spec.

I changed to an R-Design HSE Commercial from the Standard HSE Commercial, so I ended up paying more (Was going to have it painted/parted upto R-Design anyway - so cost the same), but I'm concerned they've chopped something out the spec without saying anything....

Please state in the reply if its a hunch, or you have catagoric proof please...
  • JonM
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Carpathian Grey

The main one that people seem to be moaning about is the loss of the digital dash. Replaced with analogue dials with a small digital screen in the centre.

Click image to enlarge

Other things that used to be standard have become extra cost options. e.g. a spare wheel (even space saver is now extra), transfer box (no low range as standard), electric rear seats (not a problem if you've ordered a commercial).

MY2022 D5 HSE D300 - with extra nice bits added
    MY2019 D5 HSE 3.0 SDV6 - sold to a dealer for a crazy price!
  • conts355
    United Kingdom 

Re: MY2022-MY2023 Differences

V8Fettler wrote:
    Does anyone have definitive proof on what is missing/extra when moving from MY2022 to MY2023.

My car has landed at the dealership, after being moved to MY2023 for £1,000 discount, so i'm scared there'll be loads missing from the previous build spec.

I changed to an R-Design HSE Commercial from the Standard HSE Commercial, so I ended up paying more (Was going to have it painted/parted upto R-Design anyway - so cost the same), but I'm concerned they've chopped something out the spec without saying anything....

Please state in the reply if its a hunch, or you have catagoric proof please...

How long have you waited for your commercial?
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum