Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• conts355
    United Kingdom 

MY22 Commercial’s

Asked for update today with the usual reply “ Nothing has changed “ The only thing he did say was that your vehicle will now be MY22,

Does anyone know if this will affect my build spec? here people going about the dash etc
  • BigCol66
    United Kingdom 

Did they mean a MY23? MY22 should still have the interactive dash. What spec have you ordered?

Discovery 5 D300 Metropolitan.
  • JonM
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Carpathian Grey

Its people having their MY22 cancelled and having to re-order MY23 that are getting reduced spec for a higher price.

MY2022 D5 HSE D300 - with extra nice bits added
    MY2019 D5 HSE 3.0 SDV6 - sold to a dealer for a crazy price!
  • Soler
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery Si6 HSE Loire Blue

I'm not sure about commercials but for non commercial orders after around August onwards these are MY23 builds

I think the only vehicle getting the full interactive dash is the metropolitan, so I suspect that commercials will also be getting the analogue dials and not the interactive display.
  • JonM
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Carpathian Grey

Commercials are built as normal D5s then converted to a commercial, so it is possible that yours is has been built as a MY22 but still waiting to be turned in to a commercial.

There's no significant difference between MY21 and MY22.

MY2022 D5 HSE D300 - with extra nice bits added
    MY2019 D5 HSE 3.0 SDV6 - sold to a dealer for a crazy price!
  • conts355
    United Kingdom 

BigCol66 wrote:
    Did they mean a MY23? MY22 should still have the interactive dash. What spec have you ordered?

Will that’s what am wondering now 🤷‍♂️ He was very vague & just said factory have stoped my21 & now it will be my22 but maybe he meant my23?

Placed order 1st July for a d300 se model.Only extra’s is towing pack & H/L transmission, matrix lights.alloys.

He said he has 15 commercial’s waiting for build slots & there was no vehicles coming through at all.

They have to know more info than they let on….
  • conts355
    United Kingdom 

It will be a MY23 commercial i will receive hopefully!

Was told i can make changes to spec or change model and it won’t affect anything as it hasn’t been allocated a build yet, so that is good as might change to dynamic model.
  • conts355
    United Kingdom 

To change to dynamic model will be another 4K so thats not happening.

Got sent link to my MY23 build , it’s not on a like for like basics even through the options are still there?Just aswell i checked but starting to get bad vibes about all this carry on,
  • Popsdosh
    United Kingdom 

Hate to be a bringer of bad news but I heard that commercials are on 18 month back order so it maybe MY24 by the time it gets built.
  • conts355
    United Kingdom 

Please be wrong! If that’s the case am gone , already getting fed up with getting no info whatsoever from JLR 6mths down the line.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Probably get a D6 quicker, as they will be out soon.

My dealer sent me an email today saying they are taking preorders for the new FFRR. My assumption is that they will push out the FFRR asap, as to claw back some of the millions lost during covid and put the other less profitable models on the back burner.

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • conts355
    United Kingdom 

Sad your spending £50k + on a vehicle and you find more info out on forums rather than direct……….
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 

Road Runner 2017 wrote:
    Probably get a D6 quicker, as they will be out soon.

My dealer sent me an email today saying they are taking preorders for the new FFRR. My assumption is that they will push out the FFRR asap, as to claw back some of the millions lost during covid and put the other less profitable models on the back burner.

Probably right....

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/busines...nue-car-q4

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/busines...ts-profits

2017 HSE now sold, if you own WF17AXN then you have a well sorted car!
    2022 Range Rover Sport P400e HSE Dynamic and 2023 Sport P440e Dynamic SE on order
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum