Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• winger
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Aintree Green

Delivery times

The very various order/build/delivery times that are being experienced are certainly pretty odd.

Mine was ordered, as in the formal entry into the order system, on 6th March, with a build date of 7th April. Build completed as scheduled, and the car has now been called over by the dealer - expected either just before or after Easter. VIN displays on TOPIx, so it really has been built.

Some of this must be down to dealer allocations, but for people to be waiting so long after build dates for delivery is pretty strange, and cannot all be down to retractable tow bars.
  • Jacko
    Australia 

When do you get the VIN No. How long after build date. I ordered car In Nov, have been given delivery date of 7th July. Im in Aus though. Car Supposidly built on 20th April. Expected to anyway. Is there anyway to track it.
  • winger
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Aintree Green

Your dealer should be able to check on 24-25th April to confirm the car is out of build, and the VIN number is available then. If there has been any change to the build date, then the dealer should be able to confirm that to you now.
  • J77
    Scotland 

My one was built on the 10th March there or there abouts called over on the 20th arrived at the dealers on the 23rd and delivered to me on the 25th.

18MY Velar R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White
  • Jacko
    Australia 

I can be hopeful jamie but I doubt it.

Long way to Aus.....
  • J77
    Scotland 

We'll send it special delivery Laughing

18MY Velar R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum