Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Phil B
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Aruba

Infotainment - GRRRRRR

Please - a bit of advice. The radio has just stopped working. Not just no volume - can't even access the radio. The button for media on the home screen just says "media" - you press it and get nothing. All I can do is get into Incontrol Apps by the back door of the dedicated button, and from there listen to spotify or my iphone music library. This has happened a few times and, before, if I turned off the engine and left it a few minutes, it would reset. Now, I just don't have a radio function in the car.

Today, it also decided, half way through a jounrey, to drop all phone connectivity from Incontrol Pro, so if I tried ot make a call I had to use the phone handset and, even though it was thinking it was connected to the car, no sound came through the speakers, so I just had to turn off the phone bluetooth. After an engine restart, it came back.

I also had to restart the external SIM card today as I lost traffic notifications.

Is there a hard reset option anywhere, or is this a trip to the dealer?

Mar 2017 HSE Luxury,
    Dynamic Pack - Aruba
  • Dpetchey
    United Kingdom 

Hi Phil B

What was the outcome with your media not working. Ours has done this now. No media available at all via the touchscreen.
    We also have the loose rubbers on each side of the windscreen, boot not closing via the button on the boot, and the occasional gear box not in park warning when getting in the car. All just little niggles, but very annoying for £62k!
    Booked in on Wednesday so hopefully all sorted before 3 weeks in France towing the caravan.
  • Phil B
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Aruba

Mine self resolved and I have no idea why. I. Think it's a bit of an Alt ctrl Del situation. !!

Mar 2017 HSE Luxury,
    Dynamic Pack - Aruba
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum