Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Chalkey
    England 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) SE Indus Silver

New to the forum

Hi all I've just joined the forum here's some photos of my Discovery

It's the best car I've ever had Thumbs Up

MY 21 3.0 D250 S White, 20in wheels, twin sun roof, privacy glass, heated stirring wheel, roof rails.
    Gone 17reg 2.0 SE Silver, 21in black wheels, privacy glass, roof rails, side steps.
  • ForlornMTL
    Canada 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Firenze Red

Nice !
    Welcome to the forum.

2017 HSE Luxury TD6 Dynamic Pack in Firenze Red, Ebony with Pimento Stitch.
  • Seaby
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

Nice number plate....

Will be interesting to see how you find the 2.0. I also went for 2.0 and pretty impressed by it....
  • Chalkey
    England 

Thanks go it cheap from the dvla I don't think they realised it was so close to my name Thumbs Up
    So far the 2lt is superb, I think if your towing a lot and carrying 6 passengers a 3lt would be a must.

I test drove a 3lt Discovery and also had a 3lt Range Rover Sport as a loan car and I must say the power from the 3lt engine was effortless but am very pleased with my choice, if a had an extra £1500 to spend I would have liked a sun roof Laughing

It's the best car I've had fingers crossed I will have trouble free motoring.

MY 21 3.0 D250 S White, 20in wheels, twin sun roof, privacy glass, heated stirring wheel, roof rails.
    Gone 17reg 2.0 SE Silver, 21in black wheels, privacy glass, roof rails, side steps.
  • Seaby
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

We tow horse trailer with 2 fairly big horses. Tows very well and doesn't feel underpowered at all. We had a D3 which was V6 2.7 190PS. Miss the smoothness at high revs but other than that happy with the 2.0
  • Chalkey
    England 

Hi ForlornMTL love you're red Discovery, our last car was a red Discovery Sport and I've had a lot of black car over the years and wanted a change so went for silver. It's very easy to keep clean but every time I see a Discovery which is a different colour I think that's the colour I should have got. Life is a bumer, If I win the lottery I will Change my car very six months Rolling with laughter

Seaby that's good to know that the 2lt tows well, I got a tow bar fitted but because of family commitments we had sell our caravan before the car arrived. So I haven't towed with the Discovery yet.

Thanks guys for your replys

• Russell
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

Welcome
    I agree its the best car I have ever had

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • Blackfly
    Canada 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Indus Silver

I have to agree, just got back from a Adirondack trip there and back without refueling; wouldn't happen in the LR3!

need to get some cargo space and floor mats though Smile

F50, Fourtack, LR3 and now..............D5 HSE TDV6
  • Chalkey
    England 

To true every time I drive it I feel like the dogs b___ks I go out for any reason pint of milk, news paper anything Laughing

There's lots to love about the car but I really like blind spot warning which I had fitted as an extra, I do think safely kit should be fitted as standard with a £50,000 plus car.

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum