Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Black wheel nuts

My D5 is totally black, wheels, vents, lettering, interior, side steps. The only thing silver that’s annoying me is the factory silver wheel nuts, so I’ve ordered a black set. I can’t understand the logic of LR not putting these on to start with. Is this going over the top?
  • al cope
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Corris Grey

my misus asked why my nuts arent black (oh sorry, that was a different conversation Whistle ), No, she actually did as my alloys are black. I dont think LR do black locking nuts so if the standard nuts are black the locker would stand out. I actually dont mind them being silver (well grey)

Al

Now gone - D5 HSE 2Ltr in Corris with black roof, black & dynamic packs & 22" black alloys, a bit of a change after 2 D3's and 2 D4's Smile
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Ah, you do get the locking wheel nuts in black. I got a quote from Dan of Duckworths for them. That’s next on my list.

VPLWW0078 £218.50inc vat
    lockers VPLWW0093 £87.00inc vat

PS - SWMBO likes black nuts! Laughing
  • Chalkey
    England 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) SE Indus Silver

Yes I've got silver wheel nuts which I also don't mind, I have seen black ones in our dealer and I thought they were very expensive.

MY 21 3.0 D250 S White, 20in wheels, twin sun roof, privacy glass, heated stirring wheel, roof rails.
    Gone 17reg 2.0 SE Silver, 21in black wheels, privacy glass, roof rails, side steps.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum