Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• pdes
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Santorini Black

wheel alignment checks

My HSE was back in for some warranty work in the last couple of days. I saw on the job sheet that they had added a wheel alignment check. When I asked why, they said it was "routine". Sounds odd to me as I have never seen this done as a matter of course before. Have there been issues that we know of that has initiated this?

D5 HSE SDi6, 2019, Santorini Black, privacy glass, HUD, loads of gizmos!! 😃😃😃
    Series 1, 1953, 86"
  • rich
    New Zealand 

I am in NZ...Had D4s and varying wheel alignment plans as part of initial delivery... last one there was a gratis wheel align... but I think it was after like 500 - 1000km... But that IS through Land Rover NZ.
  • J77
    Scotland 

Never seen a wheel align on any job sheet before.

18MY Velar R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White
  • RDR
    United Kingdom 

Was for earlier D3's mine was effected, there was an issue within production. Dealers checked alignment when the cars were next in or if owners reported bad tyre wear. LR issued full set of new tyres to owners under warranty (and sorted alignment obviously)

Wonder if there has been a similar issue.

MY06 S - Gone but not forgotten, MY12 HSE - Gone, MY16 HSE Luxury - Gone, D5 MY20 D5 HSE - Gone
    MY23 Range Rover PHEV
  • Seamus
    United Kingdom 

When I first drove mine on the motorway, I found I was constantly correcting the steering. Reported it to my dealer, who took it for a test drive and agreed it was wandering. Booked in four a four wheel alignment, which sorted it. Happy 😃

D 300 SE Lantau Bronze MY23
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum