Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Sw1gs
    Scotland 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Kaikoura Stone

Bootliners

I fitted a new boot liner today to protect the back of the car from a 9 week old puppy. Really easy to fit, looks good and great service from Titan covers. Also bought a boot mat - plan was to have it on top of the LR rubber boot liner, but found it fits better so have taken out the LR to keep for winter. Good value product, will keep you all updated how it copes with a 2 week holiday in the car,!

• EMcC
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 SE Corris Grey

That looks very similar to the shag pile carpet I have in mine except that I have it coming up the sides about a foot and held up at the front with a couple of blanket stitches in each corner.
    The carpet is thick enough to stay up at the sides and keeps the holdall in the cavity on the left which now holds my 1st aid kit, breathalyser, torch, tow rope and the break down triangle sitting on top of it, in place.
    Have the rubber mat from my D4 under that just in case of leakages/spillages from the wet dogs after swimming in the river.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum