↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• SHARKYSHARKS
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

Won’t be long before DangerDave sees the light Rolling with laughter
  • SHARKYSHARKS
    United Kingdom 

Just hope I get my D5 back from the stealers before winter comes now 11 days n counting and I’ve got a Jaaaaaaaaag XE as a courtesy car Big Cry
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Naw, don’t think that will happen.
  • Chalkey
    England 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) SE Indus Silver

Trevorb1 wrote:
    Actually they are my preferred style of D5 wheels and also the quietest for road noise and best for ride on light load pressures, also the least likely to get kerbed with 60 series tyres.

Your right 19” is the best size for ride quality and no keen damage. With my D5 I ordered 20” and they fitted 21” by mistake and only charged for the 20” The big wheels do look great but people might think I’m a drug dealer Rolling with laughter

MY 21 3.0 D250 S White, 20in wheels, twin sun roof, privacy glass, heated stirring wheel, roof rails, side steps & mud flaps and dash cam front & back..
    Gone 17reg 2.0 SE Silver, 21in black wheels, privacy glass, roof rails, side steps.
  • Chalkey
    England 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) SE Indus Silver

I had an XE as a lone car my arse was touching the floor and I couldn’t get in or out, Rolling with laughter

MY 21 3.0 D250 S White, 20in wheels, twin sun roof, privacy glass, heated stirring wheel, roof rails, side steps & mud flaps and dash cam front & back..
    Gone 17reg 2.0 SE Silver, 21in black wheels, privacy glass, roof rails, side steps.
  • SHARKYSHARKS
    United Kingdom 

Still got the XE I know where your at with getting in and out of the XE CHALKEY Laughing

Farnell have had my car for 3 weeks now and I’m getting a bit p****d off with waiting they now say that they are waiting for LR to issue guidance or send an inspector to look at it Evil or Very Mad
    Let’s see what tommorow brings Crying or Very sad
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Probably think it’s a DS with those wheels on it and it’s inherantly got b pillar problems, rusty rear brakes and oil dilution issues. Whistle
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum