↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Gary
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

third row car mats

Does anybody know where I can buy 3 rd row car mats for Discovery 5
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

You can’t, just get a cheap boot mat and cut one out. I did it with an old Vauxhall mat, works fine on the odd occasion I need to use the other seats.
  • Labbix

• Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Now that the summer hols are well underway, the 3rd row seats are getting used alot more.
    Getting fed up brushing the mud and grass up.
    Has anyone managed to find a contoured set for the 3rd row?
    I dont want the extra expense of purchasing the middle row and front row ones which are fine.
    I would have thought that LR would have had a set made for the 3rd row when they launched the car Rolling Eyes

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Equilibrium
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

You can get the weathertech 3rd row ones - https://www.weathertecheurope.com/uk/land-...igitalfit/

It's a shame that they don't make the front ones for RHD models, as I was hoping to get a set for winter.

Drives: 2020 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Eiger Grey/Glacier
    Departed: 2019 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Carpathian Grey/Glacier, 440i, 320d, Toyotas, Mondeo, Citroen BX amongst others
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Looks fine, but £80 incl. postage seems a bit steep. Think I’ll stick to the rubber DIY cut out.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Have you got a blueprint for the rear floor DD?

If not how did you manage to get a perfect fit.

Will have a go somehow myself.

Pity full size not availabile for driver side either.

Mini - 1/2 size mat is useless Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Road Runner 2017 on 30th Jul 2019 10:13 am. Edited 1 time in total

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Reasonably easy, just bung down a bit of thin cardboard and mark round it, cut and repeat until perfect, then use as a template. Thumbs Up
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Thanks was going too try with some white paper, as have a big artists pad, A2 size.

• Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Thumbs Up

Certainly beats £80 odd. Seems like an extortionate price for non LR tbh.

I only use the 3rd row seats when the kids are having a Greta Garbo moment or arguing. Laughing
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

I just used Asda ones for £5 odd really thin rubber ones but starting too split, and also the sides won't cover the carpet, hence all the mud and grass when entering and exiting.
    Pity they did not make a set like the front and rear rubber ones with a 1 cm lip too contain any debris. Far easier too chuck out than being ingrained into the carpet. Luckily I had all interior carpets treated with a water repellent solution so its alot easier too maintain

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum