Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• JonM
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Carpathian Grey

Yorkshire Dales Green Laning: 30th March 2019

Avoid the Brexit fall-out with a relaxing day green laning in the Yorkshire Dales. 30th March 2019.

It's the same plan as usual, a maximum of 6 vehicles in a group but if more people want to go and someone else wants to lead then there can be more than 1 group.

The only extra rules this time are that no one is allowed to talk about Brexit!

The meeting place will be PM'd to everyone nearer the time when I've worked out the route.

If you've been out in the dales before, you'll know what to expect. If you're new to green laning please read the following:

The route is expected to be drivable in a standard D3/D4 without being damaging but green lanes get very little maintenance and the unexpected can happen. You might get some bramble rash, you might get under-body scrapes, you might get wheel / tyre damage and you might get stuck. If something does go wrong, the group will try help as best they can but if you need professional help, you'll need to pay for it yourself.

You'll need a full(ish) tank of fuel. Good, waterproof outdoor clothing. Enough food and drink to last all day. A camera. A sense of humour. A CB radio is useful but not essential

Spaces are limited so if you want to go, sign-up on the Disco 4 forum here:
    https://www.disco4.com/forum/post2031305.html#2031305

MY2022 D5 HSE D300 - with extra nice bits added
    MY2019 D5 HSE 3.0 SDV6 - sold to a dealer for a crazy price!
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum