Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Phil B
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Aruba

Build date March 17th

Exciting! Just got my build date and it's this Friday. Anyone have any idea what this means in terms of actual delivery to the dealer? It's an HSE Luxury with the 22 dynamic pack

Thanks

Phil
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 

Could be there next week, if it was built early this week.

That was my personal experience. Thumbs Up
  • Craigp
    England 

Re: Build date March 17th

Phil B wrote:
    Exciting! Just got my build date and it's this Friday. Anyone have any idea what this means in terms of actual delivery to the dealer? It's an HSE Luxury with the 22 dynamic pack

Thanks

Phil

Mine is also the 17th so please stay in touch. As I've stated many times before but just in case you missed it i will say one more time. I was initially given a delivery date of the 4th April this then changed to the 31st March. It's now unknown.. But have been promised I will be able to register in March. We will see.
  • Phil B
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Aruba

Same for me. Original date April, pushed out to June if I wanted the deployable towbar, so I switched to detachable towbar and then it came back to April. Then indicated would be at dealer March 27th, latest info is build date March 17th with delivery to dealer 10 to 14 days after, but no promises. Will keep you all posted.

Phil
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum