Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• al cope
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Corris Grey

Yep. Get that. What I was saying is the standard jacking point is then covered up so you have to locate the jack under the step bracket if you need to change a tyre.

Al

Now gone - D5 HSE 2Ltr in Corris with black roof, black & dynamic packs & 22" black alloys, a bit of a change after 2 D3's and 2 D4's Smile
  • davidls
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Carpathian Grey

Received my delivery of the all black D5 side steps from Sidesteps.co.uk yesterday - they are incredibly heavy and look very substantial. I am hoping to fit them on Saturday, weather permitting.
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Same ones I got. I didn’t want to be cutting bit of trim underneath and wanted to continue the all black look, so there was only one choice. Not particularly cheap for a third party side steps mind you plus I had to pay an extra £18 for delivery to the Highlands. Rolling Eyes
  • GEOBLRDISCO4_SOFAR
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Corris Grey

Is this what you can fit yourself. I was quoted 1121 yesterday by the dealer. From this thread it looks like its a few bolts. Retail 420?

The LR ones also look really narrow. Prefer the wider ones, kids, wife and granny use them all the time

Last edited by GEOBLRDISCO4_SOFAR on 23rd Mar 2019 7:49 am. Edited 1 time in total
  • Notxal
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

Yes they are the ones from Sidesteps Uk which you can fit yourself (or they will fit them FOC if you can get there). Come with silver trim or all black. NO cutting of any trim to fit.

https://www.sidesteps.co.uk/shop/discovery...ide-steps/
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

They are of good construction. Very heavy and a lot of rubber. I doubt they will corrode. A bit narrow for my liking, but I don’t think the genuine ones are any better tbh. Good in all black seeing as my car is all black anyway.

• mordred1973
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Fuji White

I had the all black ones fitted FOC by sidesteps just over a week ago. They're substantial bits of kit and took about 45 mins in total, wihtout even the need for me to raise the car to high suspension for them to get under and fit.

2023 D300 Metropolitan, Hakuba Silver, Low Range, Solar screen, Deployable towbar, FBH, sidesteps.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum