Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• unido
    United Kingdom 

I’m getting about 7500 miles. I am guessing different driving styles and loads may affect the mileage?
  • BlackDog
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Corris Grey

I’ve just put 10 Ltrs in and the Range went up from 3k to 8k left. So it appears like 500 mile per litre in my driving style.

Hse Lux SDV6
  • al cope
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Corris Grey

Well put 12 litres as per the dash instruction and now range is back to 5500. Still a lot less than the 16k of the D4 but it’s possible a smaller tank being in the wing.

Al

Now gone - D5 HSE 2Ltr in Corris with black roof, black & dynamic packs & 22" black alloys, a bit of a change after 2 D3's and 2 D4's Smile
  • Chopsy
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

I do think the D5 uses a bit more than the D4.

Strange that putting 12 ltr in only gives you 5500 mls. Based on 500 mls per ltr you would think it would have taken you to 6000 plus whatever was remaining range pre fill. Perhaps it is basing range on average recent consumption (bit like fuel range). Suppose your useage could be high if recent towing or off roading?

My 3 ltr def range goes down at varying ratios. Sometimes 1:1 but I've also seen it drop 1 mile def range to every 2 miles driven - so you could get much higher than estimated displayed range I guess.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum