Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Labbix

Only VW compensations/buy back in the Unites States I thought, not in the EU to my knowledge, although they should IMHO, not too much is happening.
  • RDR
    United Kingdom 

JLR will have same pressure in states no doubt, will be sore for the UK customers if it ends up same as VW with nothing offered in UK if of course it does go that far. I know if I had a car and they detuned it I wouldn't be happy, given the age of these cars effected and still being under warranty would the grounds of rejection as not performing as intended be stronger? some of the VWs were older if I recall?

MY06 S - Gone but not forgotten, MY12 HSE - Gone, MY16 HSE Luxury - Gone, D5 MY20 D5 HSE - Gone
    MY23 Range Rover PHEV
  • VeryDisco5
    United Kingdom 

The original source for the CO2 emissions irregularities was the EU's Product Safety Alert system which published details of four recalls imposed on JLR for the 2.0L diesel vehicles during week 10, i.e. 4th to 8th March 2019. Subsequently, JLR announced a recall for 44K "petrol and diesel" models on 13th March 2019 leading to a raft of press coverage the following day.

https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumers_s...amp;lng=en

Set the search filters for Category to "motor vehicles" and Brand to "Jaguar" or "Land Rover" to find the specific safety notices. There's another one for crankshaft bolts on specific LR vehicles built between 10/10/2018 and 19/12/2018 but it doesn't appear to specifiy which engine.
  • Browser
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Fuji White

No mention of petrol...just seen all the other recalls.... Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry

https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumers_s...rchResults

2019 HSE LUX
  • TazDaz
    England 
    2018 Discovery Si4 HSE Fuji White

Just received my recall notice .... Confused

MY18 Fuji White with Black Pack HSE Si4 2litre >>>PETROL<<< 300bhp
  • RDR
    United Kingdom 

Does it set any expectation on performance impacts?

MY06 S - Gone but not forgotten, MY12 HSE - Gone, MY16 HSE Luxury - Gone, D5 MY20 D5 HSE - Gone
    MY23 Range Rover PHEV
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum