Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• klinkhammer
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Corris Grey

Model Year 19 HSE Luxury Specification

I'm currently looking for a SVD6 Diesel HSE Luxury MY19 just less than a year old and not sure if the specification is the same as the current online brochure anyone any idea?
    If it's not where can I get it?

Any help would be appreciated,
  • Equilibrium
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

it's pretty much the same. I switched a MY19.5 order to MY2020 and there was no spec change on the HSE Lux apart from apple caplay/android auto being listed (but I think they were on the 19s anyway). PM me your email address and i will send you my saved copy of a MY19.5 brochure.

Drives: 2020 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Eiger Grey/Glacier
    Departed: 2019 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Carpathian Grey/Glacier, 440i, 320d, Toyotas, Mondeo, Citroen BX amongst others
  • klinkhammer
    United Kingdom 

I'd PM you but still short of posts on here I'm normally on Disco3.

I'll work on it and Get back to you ASAP.

Thanks
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Hope you’re not thinking of buying from Parks? I’d avoid them like the plague.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Used to deal with Macrae n Dick in Inverness, when they were the dealer, years ago, and then Frank Ogg in Elgin.
    Now owned by Pentland though.

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

The only one left from the old Dickies, now Parks is the workshop manager, David MacDonald, everyone else including the DP has left. It’s all young boys, tight fitting shirts with Lattes in one hand, mobile in the other.

I got to Elgin now, despite it being over 100 miles round trip. They have one of the old salesmen there, who left Parks and commutes. Another left LR and went to Vauxhall. Says it all really. Wouldn’t let Parks anywhere near the car.
  • klinkhammer
    United Kingdom 

Heading to Elgin to look at a car this morning.
    Agree with you totally spoke to them about a car yesterday, would not negotiate at all. Been a customer for 7 years bought 2 cars from them before
    Personally know an ex-member of staff who had been with them for twenty+ years, glad to say he left the motor trade and went to a much better job and employer.
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Thumbs Up hope you get the car, although you probably need a submarine going on last weeks floods.

Probably seen my D5 about Dingwall. I pop in now and again. It’s all black?
  • klinkhammer
    United Kingdom 

Yes seen you about. Hope your well, I got a couple of experience vouchers off you about 7 years ago.
    Did a deal with Pentland for a HSE Lux on a 68 plate, seem OK to deal with so here's hoping. Get it in a couple of weeks. Hoping it'll be sushi as my 4 has been.
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Great thanks and you too?

Hope you enjoy the motor. Sounds a nice car.

Yes, you’ve got a good memory. Thumbs Up

Think I’ve got about 5 Experience half day vouchers on my account with LR now! Laughing
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum