Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• joness7
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 SE Santorini Black

Lookers Park Royal USELESS

Specifically wanted to test drive the 3.0ltr diesel, preferably in SE format. Phoned Lookers on Tuesday to arrange a test drive Saturday morning saying I want to test this engine. Get a phone call Friday to confirm I'm coming. Yes says I, looking forward to driving the 3ltr diesel.

Turn up Saturday morning at the appointed time, have to hang around 30 mins for the spotty 17 yr old sales person to actually come and see us. Try to talk figures, PX, PCP etc, but I cut him short saying I don't even know I want to buy a car yet, let's test drive one.

He goes off for another 20 mins then finally appears, right we're on!! Apart from the fact the test drive is in a 2ltr petrol HSE Lux. What a useless bunch for w&nkers. To add insult to injury, their test drive is about 1.5 miles on a straight dual carriage way, 180deg round a roundabout, then back the other side of same dual carriageway. You want me to spend £60k on a car after that? Shocked

Useless turds. Avoid.
  • IndusD4
    Australia 

Sorry to hear that, you're welcome to come over and drive mine, right engine and spec Smile

Ron

2016 D4 TDV6
    IIDTool BT
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum