Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Lilolill
    United Kingdom 

Hse Luxury finally ordered

Having gone back and forth finally ordered a 3.0 sdv6 hse luxury, gone with Eiger grey ,22โ€ 5025 satin grey diamond wheels , privacy glass, black roof bars, detachable tow bar and black dynamic pack 1 and ebony / light oyster seats.
    Hopefully will look as good as the build pics. Fingers crossed. 10% discount was helpful too. New to LR coming from X5.

• Chalkey
    England 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) SE Indus Silver

Looks fab put some photos on once you get the car๐Ÿ‘

MY 21 3.0 D250 S White, 20in wheels, twin sun roof, privacy glass, heated stirring wheel, roof rails.
    Gone 17reg 2.0 SE Silver, 21in black wheels, privacy glass, roof rails, side steps.
  • 747_JK
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

I never spend more on wheels, always stick with what comes as standard... but I have to say those do look awesome. What a super looking car.

MY23.5 D5 3.0 MHEV Metropolitan Edition โ€“ Santorini Black โ€“ Ebony Windsor Leather โ€“ 21โ€ Style 5025 gloss black wheels โ€“ 21โ€ full size spare tyre โ€“ Black roof rails โ€“ Black side mouldings - Williams Ceramic Coat. [Gone: D5 HSE @ 50,795miles: (now LH68 BYW)]
  • rsr
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Indus Silver

Re: Hse Luxury finally ordered

Lilolill wrote:
    Having gone back and forth finally ordered a 3.0 sdv6 hse luxury, gone with Eiger grey ,22โ€ 5025 satin grey diamond wheels , privacy glass, black roof bars, detachable tow bar and black dynamic pack 1 and ebony / light oyster seats.
    Hopefully will look as good as the build pics. Fingers crossed. 10% discount was helpful too. New to LR coming from X5.

Have you got it yet? What made you come away from the X5, I've been looking at the X5 as I've had a couple of lemon D5's.

Cheers

MY17 Carpathian Grey HSE TDV6, MY18 Indus Silver HSE Lux TDV6. MY20 Lux sd6 Eiger Grey
  • Labbix

What I donโ€™t understand is that in the pictures the front windows and windshield are always shown as they are tinted while in reality itโ€™s not, a bit of sheeting and pimping up the cars to be more impressive...
  • Labbix

Cheating, the automatic spelling correctors arenโ€™t perfect either Wink
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum