Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Chalkey
    England 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) SE Indus Silver

SE interior black gloss finish

Hi all I've fitted black glass covers to cover the mat black were the Info screen and the controls for heating are,it's looks great.

MY 21 3.0 D250 S White, 20in wheels, twin sun roof, privacy glass, heated stirring wheel, roof rails.
    Gone 17reg 2.0 SE Silver, 21in black wheels, privacy glass, roof rails, side steps.
  • al cope
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Corris Grey

You wont be saying that when you see how much dust the Piano black gloss trim attracts - I am forever have to clean mine Big Cry

Al

Now gone - D5 HSE 2Ltr in Corris with black roof, black & dynamic packs & 22" black alloys, a bit of a change after 2 D3's and 2 D4's Smile
  • Chalkey
    England 

It's not as bad as the mat black which seemed to mark very easy and I was constantly wiping with a wet wipe.

MY 21 3.0 D250 S White, 20in wheels, twin sun roof, privacy glass, heated stirring wheel, roof rails.
    Gone 17reg 2.0 SE Silver, 21in black wheels, privacy glass, roof rails, side steps.
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

I thought all D5s came with gloss black interior? Embarassed
  • Chalkey
    England 

No the commercial and S & SE are mat black👍

• Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Mr Sheen repels the majority of the dust with less finger marks Thumbs Up

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Just don’t touch the black bits, works for me. Laughing
  • Tom Tom
    Ireland 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Corris Grey

Where did you buy the gloss black trim..?
    I am taking delivery of a Nearly new 2019 SE on Friday. Was buying a 2018 HSE for the same money but went for the newer vehicle with less miles... the Matt black is one of my pet hates on the SE...
  • Chalkey
    England 

I bought it off eBay, it’s not always listed so keep on checking, It’s also available on amazon but eBay is a better price, I’m very pleased with the finish it looks fab and make the interior look more premium 👍

• Chalkey
    England 

I Tom Tom I’ve check on eBay and there not listed, but they are listed at the moment on amazon but there double what I paid .

• Tom Tom
    Ireland 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Corris Grey

Found it on Amazon, thanks Thumbs Up
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum