Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Yorkietiger
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Santorini Black

2nd Row Seats

Has anyone else had issues with the electric tilt forward of the second row seat that allows access to row three? In my car the seat sometimes will tilt and on others it will not move. Twice last week I had to extract my granddaughter through the tailgate as she was trapped.
  • Chopsy
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

Just make sure there is no weight on the seat and no seat belt fastened (including in centre) as car thinks someone is seated there and stops the operation. Did catch me out once. Other than that, no idea.
  • Hedgehog
    Germany 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Lux Aruba

I had the same experience with tilting forward and also folding of the second row three times. Dealer had to adjust the seat by recalibration of the full up and full down position. Three weeks later the problem was back. I think it sometimes has a problem when the second row seat feels it is not in the right position because a sensor is not working properly. I told them to solve this because it is definitly annoying when you can’t fold the third row or get into it when you need it since the Disco is at the dealer anyhow since she has engine failure and water dripping from the rear view mirror an d some smaller issues.

Hedgehog
    Disco 4 Nara bronze gone but not forgotten - Disco 5 Luxury Aruba / Light Oyster
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum