Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Mostyn
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Loire Blue

Trying to Advertise Wheels

Apologies for the dull thread, but am trying to attach photos to a For Sale post I started..
    Keeps saying the upload failed, so am assuming it may be because I don't have enough posts ?
    Too much lurking and not enough contributing probably...anyway can someone advise ?

Thanks in advance
    Matt
  • al cope
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Corris Grey

yep - think you have to have more than 5 posts - doesnt it tell you in the for sale section what the rules are, I thought it did.

Al

Now gone - D5 HSE 2Ltr in Corris with black roof, black & dynamic packs & 22" black alloys, a bit of a change after 2 D3's and 2 D4's Smile
  • TazDaz
    England 
    2018 Discovery Si4 HSE Fuji White

from the rules ..
    "The DISCO5.CO.UK For Sale & Wanted forums are provided for established site members "
    Who can list
    In exchange for free use of the site and the free For Sale & Wanted forums sellers are expected to contribute to the site. This means taking part in discussions and not using the forum solely or mainly for selling items.
    Therefore, only those site members who have established themselves on the site are permitted to post in the For Sale & Wanted forums for free.
    "Established" means that you have been registered for at least 1 (one) month AND have made at least 25 posts on the site. To help you establish yourself on the site, consider introducing yourself in the Welcome to DISCO5.CO.UK thread and sharing some information about your vehicle in the My Discovery 5 forum.
    This means that you absolutely MAY NOT register for the site to make a For Sale post in one of your first few posts. Any such postings will be removed without prior notice. Repeat offenders may be banned from using the site.
    You may also NOT post a flurry of new messages simply to increase your post count to "unlock" the FS&W forums - this is not a normal and honest use of the site. Such posts and any ads will be removed. Repeat offenders may find themselves banned.

MY18 Fuji White with Black Pack HSE Si4 2litre >>>PETROL<<< 300bhp
  • Mostyn
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Loire Blue

Ok, Thanks. That clears that up then..
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum