Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Rear light cluster crazing internally.

Just washed the car at the weekend and noticed that the left hand side cluster on the boot lid has started too crack and craze internally all the way around. The outer left cluster on the body is fine though.

It was initially all around the top, but its now it seems to have worked its way all the way around the light and is getting worse.

At first i thought it was water that had gone into the cluster, after powerwashing it.

Cars not moved in 4 weeks and been inside the garage, as am using mine daily for work.

Anyone had this issue before ?

Lights are smooth too the touch on the exterior, so definately not been hit, or impacted as i asked the Mrs and said definately not as she reverse parks at her work, plus anything would have been picked up on the rear dash cam she said.

Doesnt look bad when cars wet, but when its dry its alot more noticable. A bit worrying if water gets into it now, and causes electrical issues down the line.

A trip to the dealer after this lockdown is over and lifes back to normal, i think.

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum