Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• reginald molehusband
    United Kingdom 

Configurator is live

The brochure and configurator are up on the LR website now.

http://www.landrover.co.uk/vehicles/all-ne...1471360618

Very nice.
    Lots of new gizmos but I've just added 13k£ to the basic HSE price!
  • MeanDorris
    United Kingdom 

It's a good start, but doesn't seem to be working properly with the options, especially the packs, doesn't always seem to take into account options you already have in the price, so it may work out cheaper overall than it looks.

A more accurate, but more laborious way is to go through the options on the downloadable brochure or the pricing download.

I'm sure they'll get the configurator working properly at some point...
  • PeterW
    England 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Corris Grey

Yes.
    Was thinking something amiss Shocked
    My £67k ish on configuration site turned into £65k using downloaded price list & calculator. Was driving me mad ! Thinking what have I missed Very Happy
  • reginald molehusband
    United Kingdom 

Thanks for pointing that out, I though it was a bit excessive.
    Configuring now is one thing, any ideas when they might be delivered?
  • Tim in Scotland
    United Kingdom 

I have been told order book is now open as of yesterday 29th, 1st builds start in December and first deliveries in mid Feb. Also that you cannot order a 1st Edition model, it's first come first served and when they are gone that's it! My experience with taking delivery of a launch day Evoque is that if you order a high spec car now (my Evoque was the top spec Coupe with the only options not ordered being a spare wheel, UV Reflective glass front screen and the smokers pack) you will get priority on the build list, also if you order a less than popular colour you will go right to the end of the queue until they have enough orders for that colour to do a production run. My 1st Evoque was a Fuji White Coupe with black interior - it was possibly the first privately registered Evoque in the UK thanks to my friendly West London dealership pulling out all the stops to get it to me as soon after the official 1st registration embargo time had passed.
    I have never had so much attention from other drivers and their passengers on theM40 / M62 / M6 / M74 /M80 as I got on that drive north from London - at each stop I made I came back to a car completely surrounded by a crowd all wanting to have a look inside. Best moment though was early morning on the M40 north of Gaydon when I was passed by a bright orange LHD Lamborghini going like a bat out of hell, the brake lights came on and it slowed down until I caught up and the driver wound down his side glass and at 70mph he shouted across that wanted to know what the car was as he HAD to have one! Then he stormed off again. I got that sort attention for weeks afterwards too, now look how many Evoques there are on the streets of the U.K. Big Cry
  • PeterW
    England 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Corris Grey

Seems to have been updated. You can now get different interior colours.

Peter
    HSE 3.0 V6 Diesel Corris Grey
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum