Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• chumble spuz
    United Kingdom 

Mid Life Enhancements

I've heard a whisper that the 21MY Discovery will have some enhancements and this has been reported at this link

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-car...uv-spotted

The RR range have been enhanced with new diesel engines and PHEV for the Velar and new infotainment systems (same as Defender?).

The Jaguar F-Pace has also had a large upgrade with a 3.0 In Line Six MHEV Diesel has been introduced to replace the V6.

I'm wondering how soon it might be before they go Public with the updates......

Anyone got any insights?

Eiger Grey D5 D300 R-Dynamic HSE MY21
  • Sw1gs
    Scotland 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Kaikoura Stone

Hi Chumble Spaz

I’ve been waiting for the mid life update but have given up, am now collecting a P400 RRS next week. My understanding, having asked a friend who works at JLR is that it has been delayed and no one knows when it might come out. Up until last week, I was watching for the release - watch the LR UK media pages - they seem to be releasing a refresh every 2 weeks on a Wed morning, that’s been the pattern from mid Aug with the RR and RRS, Disco Sport & Evoque, Defender MY21 (all diesels in Defender are now 6 cylinder) and then last week, the Velar. Pattern has been the same - new 6cyl Ingenium MHEV engines (D300 and D350 for larger cars) along with Pivi Pro. Hope this helps and I’ll be leaving the Disco forum n3xt week, so best of luck!
  • BSE Disco
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 SE Loire Blue

The Defender, Velar, F Pace and I Pace have all had the MY updates released in the last few weeks so I expect it’s not long at all.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum