Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Darras
    United Kingdom 

Holiday Plans - 2021 or 2022

Just wondered what people were planning for a holiday once the restrictions were lifted. At least it’s something positive to focus on. Very Happy
  • davidls
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Carpathian Grey

Hi,
    We have a week booked in the Peak District for the bank holiday week at the end of May, which we moved from last year, and we also have a week booked in mid August in the aisle of Wight with 11 of us in the same house as an extended family holiday.
    I hope we can at least do one of them. Cool

2018 D5 HSE, Carpathian Grey, Black Roof Rails, 21” 9 Spoke Diamond Turned Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Detachable Towbar, Air Ioniser, Side Steps
  • Darras
    United Kingdom 

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have one teenager who going with her Aunt to South Korea and Japan last July. Now it’s this year, I can see the two of them eventually doing it the year after.

As for ourselves, I’ve managed to get SWMBO to at least consider a week at Grimersta estate in the Outer Hebrides. Wont be this year and in any case they are fully booked up. Have to be next year. I can fish, she can relax. As for the two other kids, they can go and run feral. Laughing

http://www.grimersta.com/

Other alternative maybe another estate not too far from there.

http://amhuinnsuidhe.com/the-castle/

I’ve done both before, so I know my way around.
  • davidls
    United Kingdom 

Wow, both of those options look fantastic. We haven’t considered the Outer Hebrides, but I think they look like a great vacation destination.

2018 D5 HSE, Carpathian Grey, Black Roof Rails, 21” 9 Spoke Diamond Turned Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Detachable Towbar, Air Ioniser, Side Steps
  • Darras
    United Kingdom 

Yes, much under rated, but it’s getting quite popular. I’ve got a building plot over there, so at some time when we are more normalised, I might get a house built. It won’t be done overnight unfortunately.
  • Farmerben
    United Kingdom 

Looks stunning! Scotland is the only place on my list too. Have a bunch of fellow farmers I’ve met online stretching from the borders to the highlands so hoping to take the disco on a road trip to visit them if lockdown eases enough before things get busy on the farm.

Hopefully my 2 day mountain marathon in the Arrochar Alps in October won’t be cancelled this year.
  • davidls
    United Kingdom 

I hope the world is in a much better place by October. This pandemic is playing havoc with people’s minds. Enjoy the marathon 🏃

• Darras
    United Kingdom 

Place I’ve never been tbh. Looks nice.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum