Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Windy Miller
    United Kingdom 

Jayd5 wrote:
    Been a busy day today, but the short reason is I now have my new D5. It arrived at the dealer first thing this morning and I picked it up at 6 this even.
    First impressions is just wow, the cabin in a step up from my 2018 D5 HSE, premium feeling materials, including the centre console, not sure if the HSE if different. As some of the reviews say it feels like hard.
    The engine is so quiet and smooth, and the privi pro is light years ahead of the previous infotainment system.

Like everyone have to wait for the sweeping indicators.

Congrats, looks great, welcome to the club. Cool

I vehemently echo your sentiments re engine and PiviPro, they were the two things that swayed me back to LR and they've not disappointed!

2021 D300 R-Dynamic HSE - Carpathian Grey.
  • mordred1973
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Fuji White

Jayd5 wrote:
    Been a busy day today, but the short reason is I now have my new D5. It arrived at the dealer first thing this morning and I picked it up at 6 this even.
    First impressions is just wow, the cabin in a step up from my 2018 D5 HSE, premium feeling materials, including the centre console, not sure if the HSE if different. As some of the reviews say it feels like hard.
    The engine is so quiet and smooth, and the privi pro is light years ahead of the previous infotainment system.

Like everyone have to wait for the sweeping indicators.

thought I recognised that photo...then just saw your post in the FB group.... Very Happy

2023 D300 Metropolitan, Hakuba Silver, Low Range, Solar screen, Deployable towbar, FBH, sidesteps.
  • Equilibrium
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

I’ve just spent two days in a defender loaner (absolutely love it) and echo the thoughts on pivi pro.

From pictures, the cynic in me thought cunning reskin of ICTP. But clearly a major hardware and software overhaul. BMW iDrive standard of speed and responsiveness now.

Drives: 2020 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Eiger Grey/Glacier
    Departed: 2019 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Carpathian Grey/Glacier, 440i, 320d, Toyotas, Mondeo, Citroen BX amongst others
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum