Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Yorkietiger
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Santorini Black

Replacement tyres

Having done 35k in my 17 plate HSE i need to replace the OE fitted Pirelli Scorpion 255/55r20s. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to replace them with, like for like or something else? I probably do around 8,000 miles a year nowadays and that is pretty much all on tarmac bar the odd muddy field with the caravan on the back.
  • Darras
    United Kingdom 

I bunged on Pirelli Zero All Seasons, noise reduction system, 255/55/20. Looks the business. Seems quiet, time will tell how long they last.
  • Wills0906
    United Kingdom 

I recently fitted General Grabbers AT3. Really happy with them so far. Look good and I actually feel it has improved the ride! Great off road. Time will tell how well they wear.
  • 2B
    Netherlands 

I have been using Vredestein Wintrac all year round on my D3. Switched later to Quatrac 5.
    But honestly : I don't have a clue what's under the D5 I bought used last december.. Embarassed

Just went to have a look.
    Continental Cross Contact LX Sport, 275/45 R 21 110W M+S.

I only drove about 3500km sofar with the car, so can't really comment.

I have no bad experiences with these until now.

These are most sold in the Netherlands, Vredestein is in part manufactured in the Netherlands.

Strange enough the Continental website give this outcome. No 4 season tires available ?

RR P400e hybrid Autobiography 2019 & MX-30 BEV
    D5 SD4 HSE 2018 Corris grey, Black roof/balckpack (SOLD), F-Type P300 Ultra Blue 2018 (SOLD)
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum