Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Jones
    Wales 
    2017 Discovery Td6 SE Fuji White

Hi all!

:Hi,

Have just purchased my 8th Discovery, a 2017 td6se , having recently sold my l322 Range Rover. I know how helpful these forums are for information and tips etc . It’s my first Discovery 5 and enjoyin!
  • Darras
    United Kingdom 

Not sure you’ll find this forum quite so helpful. Most of us pay someone to tinker with the cars rather DIY.

First tip is not to buy one if your on any sort of budget. Rolling with laughter
  • Jones
    Wales 
    2017 Discovery Td6 SE Fuji White

Can’t be any worse than a Range Rover L322, need to have deep pockets sometimes ! Laughing Laughing
  • harrythespider
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery TDV6 HSE Aintree Green

Welcome and I concur with Darras. there are some maintenance tasks that can be carried out and correct procedures explained on site but due to the relative newness of the model, most members still have some sort of warranty and coupled to Landrovers decision to depart from standard canbus and previous models diagnostic hierarchy and there being no 3rd party diagnostic/programming software ( and probably never will be) then anything other than routine running maintenance is going to have to be done by professional outlets. economy motoring it is not going to be!!!!

3.0 HSE. climate HUD active diff. elec towbar. FBH and timed climate.Capability plus pack.split TV. surround sound. Intelligent seating. adaptive lights, wade sensing. 360 cameras.pro pack.cooler.advanced tow, auto park,activity key+ more!!!!
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum