Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Darling
    United Kingdom 

Right I’m off.

So today i have parted company with my D5, its been a great car except for the sea sick grand kids due to the body roll…. That’s the only issue with the drive, over the last 2 years, its cost nothing to run, it had a service contact on it so insurance and tax and fuel, issues wise a leaky windscreen and a rattle from the middle head rest, all fixed without issue.

I have a set of front Discovery rubber mats if anyone is interested and a full size spare wheel 22inch as fitted in the above picture, never been on the road.

So I’ve gone smaller, only body size, now a 5ltr V8 petrol, slight fuel consumption difference but you only live once.

Never say never I’ll stay lurking on the site as we were about to buy a new D5 commercial at work.

• DieselRanger
    United States 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Silicon Silver

So instead of seasick grandkids, you're going to give them whiplash? Laughing
  • FastLaneJB
    United Kingdom 

Speaking from experience on this with a V12 and depends on the age of the kids but the facial expressions you get off them can be golden. They also don’t know how to file for a whiplash claim so you’ve nothing to worry about Laughing
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum