Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Stop start deactivation.

Not ever taken any notice before, but does the stop start deactivate itself every time the car is locked?
    I thought once the button was depressed, it stayed activated, but it seems that its not the case.

Last edited by Road Runner 2017 on 26th Aug 2021 9:36 pm. Edited 1 time in total

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • JonM
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Carpathian Grey

It always reactivates the next time you start the engine.

MY2022 D5 HSE D300 - with extra nice bits added
    MY2019 D5 HSE 3.0 SDV6 - sold to a dealer for a crazy price!
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Thanks Jon, just as I thought, but obviously not in my case it keeps switching itself off. Having to activate it daily too and from work.

Trip to the dealers I think as car would not start at the traffic lights yesterday after the engine shut off. So embarrassing. Still issues with the smart key not starting the car and when trying to open and lock it by touching the handle.

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • davidls
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Carpathian Grey

Morning,
    The battery in your key fob isn’t flat is it?

2018 D5 HSE, Carpathian Grey, Black Roof Rails, 21” 9 Spoke Diamond Turned Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Detachable Towbar, Air Ioniser, Side Steps
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

No I have replaced both batteries in both fobs. Still saying Wrong Smart Key. Have to lock and unlock car several times before it starts up, whilst sitting inside. Mrs took 5 mins to start the car last week as same thing happened when she was out shopping. I did a post last week about this and someone reckons it may be a faulty module. Not had time to book in car due to work being so busy.

• Whippetman
    England 

I suggest you book in now as they will be too busy for another 4 weeks🧐 or so😵‍💫

HSE LUX, Aintree Green GONE
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum