Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• fmb123
    United Kingdom 

New Disco 5 owner

I have recently purchased a Disco 5 Commercial, So just wanted to say hi.

I used to have a discovery 3 which i sold 5 years ago. I do have a Range Rover Classic, which is a summer toy, but nice to be back in a Land Rover as my daily.

I have upgraded the alloys to Range Rover 20". and install 275/55r20 Grabber AT3's

One question i have for those running 275/55r20s is what tyre pressures do you use, as obviously slightly larger than the recommended tyres.

many thanks,
  • harrythespider
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery TDV6 HSE Aintree Green

Hello and welcome. I run the same alloy/tyre combo and inflate to the recommended pressures by JLR, no problems, no issues and have over 40 thousand miles on them, Just changed them for new, but old ones still had 3 or 4mm tread left.. Just want some snow now Laughing Laughing

3.0 HSE. climate HUD active diff. elec towbar. FBH and timed climate.Capability plus pack.split TV. surround sound. Intelligent seating. adaptive lights, wade sensing. 360 cameras.pro pack.cooler.advanced tow, auto park,activity key+ more!!!!
  • BigCol66
    United Kingdom 

Welcome to the forum. That's a nice D5. you have.

Discovery 5 D300 Metropolitan.
  • fmb123
    United Kingdom 

Nice bolt found in my brand new tyre as I got home tonight. Will be flat by the morning. Rolling Eyes

Not looking forward to changing tomorrow with the rubbish LR jack. Can any one recommend a better trolley jack or bottle jack that will fit in the under boot compartment. And is there an adapter this fits the jacking point that can sit on top of the trolley jack?

Thanks.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum