Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• jojim65
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery Si6 HSE Kaikoura Stone

MY spec changes

Does anyone have the definitive changes to the Discovery going from MY22 to MY23 please, and would anyone know when the factory changes the build to MY23 please.

Thanks

Jim
  • Craigp
    England 

Laughing Laughing I see you are already here.
  • jojim65
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery Si6 HSE Kaikoura Stone

Hi, you can’t have enough forums on cold evenings😂

I’ve heard the black roof is now standard which I don’t mind and I believe the air particle cleaner is also standard. I’m more concerned about what’s being removed like electric third row seating.

I’ve not heard whether my car will be a MY23 but it was specced as a MY22, I’ve purchased through the Land Rover Affinity programme which gives a very healthy discount on top of the dealer discount. I would change to the Metropolitan but it’s not on the discount list.

I currently run a Velar so the 6 month wait so far isn’t too bad but I’d rather not be still waiting when the MY24 is announced
  • Craigp
    England 

Ordered mine In September assume you ordered in July. Hoping it won't be too long. WRT electric seats I find the movement very slow also don't think I've ever used the 3rd row wish I could spec without and spend the £1000 or so what they cost on something else. No date given for mine although my dealer said they were now seeing some movement after 8 or 9 weeks of no cars coming in what so ever.
  • eelpout
    United States 

I'm really curious what they might be removing due to parts availability.

Even though I have a new MY22 D5, I am a bit jealous of that HUGE 13" screen the new Full Fat RR is getting. Very Happy
  • Craigp
    England 

Finally got round to see what's different between the my22 that i ordered and my23 I'm getting.
    Apart from the car being nearly £3k more it's quite difficult to compare side by side on the configurator. Looking at 3 litre R-Dynamic D250 SE. Certain things that were listed seperate are now a pack can only find what's in the pack by downloading the brochure. In the configurator although selected R Dynamic SE excetra it suggested that front fogs are now an extra but brochure says std. So just have to wait and see. I did mention not having interactive display to my dealer and was told it's not been knocked off as yet from my build so maybe available as the configurator shows it there but when selected it defaults to a manual one as pointed out previously by someone. No build date yet. Ordered September still saying March /April Probably just after the road fund licence goes up no doubt Big Cry
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum