Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Martin
    Site Admin and Owner
    United Kingdom 

Site updates

Just thought I would start a list of the updates I have made to the site other than in response to bug reports in the "Bugs" thread.

Over the last couple of days I have added:

Small photo icon in search results and forum view of thread to indicate if a thread includes photos hosted here. This won't work for images linked to from off-site sources.

An initial attempt at a fix for the (notorious - if you've come over from DISCO3) bug where the "New Posts" list is wiped if you use the site from multiple devices (e.g. computer and phone). This is under test to see how it affects user logins and feedback is welcome as ever!

I am intending to make a change to how photos are added to posts after uploading, the intention would be for photos to add themselves to the bottom of the post if not added manually, and the panel of images cleared after submitting a post/PM.

This should remove the confusion for some users because the photos upload but do not automatically attach, there is currently the extra step to click/tap to add to a post.

06 D3 SE / 15 D90 XS SW / 88 90 Td5 / 68 BMW 2000 TI
  • Teemo
    United Kingdom 

'New post' changes seem to work well for me - I'm pretty much logged on all the time on my desktop, but anything I read on my iPad drops off the new post list.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum