Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• TrafficPL
    Poland 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Lux Montalcino Red

Quascient relay box, telematics and SCR problem in my Disco

Hello,
    3 questions:
    1. Where in Disco 5 is located Telematics module - i need to change backup battery
    2. Diagnostics give me B1412-96 Quiescent relay box Error. Where is located this relay box and meybe somone else have this problem - what is the solution
    3. I have problem with my Adblue, SCR. Car give me errors: P22FE-64 Nox sensor performance and P241D-00 SCR Inducement - Forced Engine Shutdown. When i do procedure to reset my SCR sensor, he give me premisions to start engine and go but only for 50km. After 50km cant start engine and must do procedure again. Where is the problem?

Thank You!
  • Darras
    United Kingdom 

Your first post

Doubt you’ll get an answer here. The question is beyond a forum for owners. Even a main dealership might have problems giving you an answer, but would be the place to start.
  • TrafficPL
    Poland 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Lux Montalcino Red

Why 90% answer on forums is go to dealer Laughing

Forum would help to resolve problem together with another users.

I know about dealer but i have pathfinder diagnostics, i have brain so i want to resolve this problem by myself.

Thats why i ask you guys for help Very Happy
  • harrythespider
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery TDV6 HSE Aintree Green

I always understood that if you have genine pathfinder, You have DOIP,, usually with an annual or per visit fee, there is normally a link to technical manuals and bulletins where you can search for the answers to the issues you have encountered.

3.0 HSE. climate HUD active diff. elec towbar. FBH and timed climate.Capability plus pack.split TV. surround sound. Intelligent seating. adaptive lights, wade sensing. 360 cameras.pro pack.cooler.advanced tow, auto park,activity key+ more!!!!
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum