Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Matt
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Silicon Silver

Dynamic Pack

Just had a call from my dealer regarding my order.

I'd originally gone for the Dynamic Pack 1 and amongst other things the Natural Charcoal Oak Veneer. Dealer is now saying that the system will only allow Titanium Mesh finisher with the Dynamic Pack

Any other experience of this or has anyone with a Dynamic Pack got anything other than Titanium Mesh?
  • Scrumps
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Firenze Red

Matt,

According to the brochure I have, if you order the "Complete Dynamic Design Pack" it gives you the Titanium finisher in the "Interior" component.

If you order the "Dynamic Exterior Design Pack" it gives you all the same bits outside but you can please yourself inside.

Scrumps

Somerset - Where the apples do grow and the cider do flow!
    17MY D5 HSE / 16MY RRS2 A/B / 05 Defender90 CSW
  • Matt
    United Kingdom 

That was my understanding of it Scrumps but I've gone for Dynamic Pack 1, not the Complete pack but the system is still forcing the titanium mesh finish Confused
  • Jacko
    Australia 

Hi Matt,

I got told in my Huff and Puff session with Dealer the website is a guide. In Australia I can't even order Namib Orange Without having a black pack. I wanted the Namib all over no black roof. And the Censored thing kept changing rims and colors I spent hours on that website.

Matt you are better off ringing dealer and saying this is what I want. Or take the tack get what you can and add in bits later.
  • Matt
    United Kingdom 

Already spoken to the dealer Lee. They're saying it's 100% nailed on that I have to have titanium mesh.

I'm sure it'll look great Very Happy
  • Scrumps
    United Kingdom 

Matt,

Neither in the brochure or on configurator is there such a thing as "Dynamic Pack 1"

Both the Complete Pack and the Exterior Pack have (1) after them. This means "not available with the Black Pack " if you check the footnotes.

You need to look on your order for the code 032IN is the complete Pack with titanium. O32IP is just the Exterior Pack.

The Exterior Pack is about £750 cheaper too.

I worked out there were 5 different Pack combinations that I could have use for our car and 5 different prices!!!!

I've been all over this with my Dealer!

Scrumps

• Matt
    United Kingdom 

Sorry Scrumps, I called it as Dynamic Pack 1 because that's what the dealer referred to it as. It's the exterior pack that i've gone for
  • Scrumps
    United Kingdom 

Matt,

I've just configured an HSE with the Exterior Pack and Oak veneer - no problem.

I think you've go what's classed as a Dealer faux pas. I reckon they've ordered your car with the wrong pack when they've transferred the order onto the factory system.

It happened to me with my last Sport and the load through backseat!

Scrumps

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum