Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Craigp
    England 

Side Steps

Picked the new car up last Friday and fitted some new side steps yesterday. I had them on my previous Discovery and find them useful for getting in and out so I was keen to fit new ones. I was going to remove my old ones and fit on new car but I was informed that the model change 20/21 ment the steps were different somehow between models. I got the new ones off eBay, that said they fitted 2017 to present day. So I was a little nervous as how they would fit. They actually fitted perfectly I think the difference is, the later models you fit some spacers on the front bracket. It took me about 6 hours. Fairly straightforward but quite fiddly. Especially for someone of advancing years. Just the dash camera to fit now.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Any photos of the steps Craig Thumbs Up

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Craigp
    England 

The edging is black gloss. But it doesn't really show in the photos. The main thing is I know it there. Laughing
  • Craigp
    England 
  • Douglas Anderson
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery Si6 S Loire Blue

Fitted the same ones to my 2023 disco d300S. They are a good fit and the kit comes with everything required including spacers . Good bit of kit
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Looking good Craig, and at a fraction of the price of the genuine LR ones Thumbs Up

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Craigp
    England 

Yes that was the main consideration. Whistle
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Proof in the pudding, a true Yorkshireman Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

• Craigp
    England 

Says the Scotsmen calling the Yorkshire man tight. Laughing
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Laughing Laughing Laughing

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum