Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Craigp
    England 

Thumbs Up
  • Longmanh
    United Kingdom 

Great photos and thanks for sharing. I'm really looking forward to our road trip to Portugal and back in a couple of months.
    I've driven the route in many cars now and can't wait to see how the Disco travels over these long distances.

It's funny how these threads go from being a few photos and someone sharing their adventures to images of dead lambs and newspaper cuttings!!!
    Ego's really do get the better of us. Rolling Eyes

This isn't just a problem in the Highlands but every beauty spot in the world.
    We're an overpopulated island with ever increasing flight costs which is making people look closer to home.
    The councils and people of power are really to blame, not just the tourists. Unfortunately though, we/they are the face of it all.

Let's leave this here shall we and raise a new thread to continue putting the world or Highlands to right. Thumbs Up
  • Darras
    United Kingdom 

The thread had subsided, but no doubt you wanted to express your opinion and an emoji, to what
    point? To stir up the crap? because I cant see any other reason.

Sure you’re entitled to think this, but don’t deny it to others because it doesn’t reflect what you and your ego think. Then after expressing it, you have the brass neck to say, “let’s leave it there.” You’d have been better ignoring it to start with.

🤡
  • Wolfpack
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Si6 HSE Corris Grey

Where’s that can of petrol, my bonfire is dying down?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum