Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• gavsta

747_JK wrote:
    Out of interest... did they charge you for that?

Yes, although it didn’t cross my mind to request or suggest any dealer contribution.
  • 747_JK
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

I'm going to take mine as is I think, see how I like it / don't like it - and if it bugs me, I'll get it sorted via a bodyshop friend rather than LR prices. For various reasons the delivery time is tight to when I really want the new car for something, so asking them to paint it could delay it a few days and cause me issues, so that's another reason I'm going to hold off initially.....

MY23.5 D5 3.0 MHEV Metropolitan Edition – Santorini Black – Ebony Windsor Leather – 21” Style 5025 gloss black wheels – 21” full size spare tyre – Black roof rails – Black side mouldings - Williams Ceramic Coat. [Gone: D5 HSE @ 50,795miles: (now LH68 BYW)]
  • gavsta

Re: A few questions about MY23.5 cars

747_JK wrote:
    I'd really value seeing a copy of this please. Any way to post a screen shot or something?!

PM’d
  • Loz
    United Kingdom 

I just took delivery of our Metro and it has the Meridian Surround system installed.
    The new engine has a very nice “growl” to it Smile
  • Russell
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

The new engine is lovely and very economical

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • Soler
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery Si6 HSE Loire Blue

Re: A few questions about MY23.5 cars

Arcadian wrote:
    747_JK wrote:

What sound system have recent Metro customers been ending up with? Is the Meridian Surround Sound System still not coming fitted?

Picked up my Metro in February, it came with everything except the Meridian Sound System. I am assuming it has the base 400w Amp. A little disappointing as the sound is just ok. Have had an issue 4 times now where the sound only comes out of the front center speaker until you stop and lock the car and let it sit for a few minutes. I need to talk to the dealer and see if they will put the correct amp in once they are available.

I also have the audio issue but is only when I have apple car play on. pausing and playing the track gets it working again, not that this is a fix but just wanted to see if its the same issue as you.
  • Arcadian
    United States 

So far it has only happened while using Sirius/XM. I took it in to the dealer and they disconnected the amp and reconnected everything and made sure all the software has been updated. This was two weeks ago and so far no issues with sound coming out of one speaker. They were not able to replicate the issue since it only happens every once in awhile.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum