Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

  • ChaddersP
    Member Since: 15 Sep 2026
    Location: North Scarle
    Posts: 28
    United Kingdom 

    Removing Land Rover & discovery letters

    The question is in the title really? I want to replace the bonnet and rear badges with black ones. Anyone know how they can be removed? I assume they are stuck on ?
  • Mole HD
    Member Since: 19 Nov 2024
    Location: Orkney Islands
    Posts: 922
    Scotland 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Fuji White

    Narpy did exactly that, he replaced both the bonnet and tailgate lettering and all the badges on his...if he pops on I'm sure he'll walk you through the process, if not send him a PM.

    Link to thread It has some pics he took when he did the tailgate, the bonnet he did a bit earlier in that same thread if you want to see the results. Jump to page 10 if the link doesn't take you there automatically, it's a long thread with all sorts of adding blingy bits in it...

    You can buy the lettering templates etc from PowerfulUK. Link. They're a great bunch for accessories and bits and bobs. Just don't go peeking around the rest of their web store...it could cost you a fortune. Laughing
  • ChaddersP
    Member Since: 15 Sep 2026
    Location: North Scarle
    Posts: 28
    United Kingdom 

    Well I’ve had a good look at the links you sent and all I can say is I’ve got to be a very good boy because Christmas is coming HO HO HO 🎅😂
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT + 1 Hour DISCO5.CO.UK © 2016 - 2026 Futuranet Ltd DISCO5.CO.UK RSS Feed - All Forums 
DISCO5.CO.UK is independent and not affiliated to Jaguar Land Rover.
Switch to the mobile site