Just made the decision to buy a D5 after a few years in a D4.
Gone for a Model year 20 version, so I guess just before the current model came out. Looks to have pretty much all the options added.
Quick question though (there will be others ), should it come with a paper owners guide ? I have been going through the online iGuide, but it feels a little short in detail at times.
Also, where best to find a factory build spec. Pretty sure I used Topix when we got the D4, but that now seems to be not working for me.
Welcome to the dark side mate. The D5 takes a bit of getting used to after a D4, a fair few of us on here came via the same route.
Only the early D5 models came with a paper users manual (2017 or early 2018). Everything Land Rover owners manual wise is now on the online i-guide. Link. Since you've already browsed through it, you'll know how basic it is.
I was lucky having bought a 2017 model I found the paper manual still in it's faux leather binder shoved in the glovebox after I picked up the car. There's still Topix for the workshop manual stuff...but that's locked behind a ridiculous paywall.
For a handy workshop bible...someone compiled an online browser format one which only covers earlier 2017-2020 models but is an excellent reference guide. Link. It's almost as good as having an old school Haynes 'book of lies'.
Probably a collectors item these days...the paper D5 owners manual.
You cannot create new threads in this forum You cannot reply to threads in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum