Even at the basic (non Urban joke price)...those plastic remote control stick on lights are around the same price as an infinitely more useful on board ARB twin air compressor.
I need to check if this fits as they may be generic. THIS
The answer is no, won’t fit. I only have 46 inches between roof rails. I’ve also got the panoramic roof too.😳
Yeah, same as me with roof rail clearances and having a panoramic roof... I guess we're just not destined to have those particular flashy looking £500 roof lights after all.
I briefly pondered around forking out for a pair of Lazer ST4 Evolution grille mounted LED driving lights a while back. Unlike the remote control roof lights, these are fully integrated and wired into the headlight main beam circuit...
That said, the Lazer driving lights don't fit properly into the dynamic style front grille we've both got fitted, so I'd have to replace my nice dynamic style grille with the old OE black and silver one, hack a couple of holes in it and repaint it all black to match the rest of the plastic bits on the Bling Barge ... but once again...the £500 price tag sounded the death knell for that idea too.
Following on from the earlier post, those roof bar clamps are still available for silly money.
Even if you pay for postage, these are for nothing AND fit the D5 roof bars perfectly: TEMU CHEAPO LINKY
You fitted that bonnet decal yet, you must have had it months and months now?
Just asking.😬
Nah...still rolled up in it's box. Every time I thought about doing it, the weather was either too nice to be bothered actually working on the Bling Barge or so bad I couldn't.
You cannot create new threads in this forum You cannot reply to threads in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum