Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Guy Salmon LR

Any experiences from these lot ?

Spoke to them on the weekend, and seem to go over and above other dealers, offering a bespoke service.

Very pleasant, and am sure i have read about their service being very good in the LR Magazines.

Have delivered several cars up here he said, and i have noticed quite alot with their name on it up here.

Thanks Thumbs Up
  • winger
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Aintree Green

I dealt with GS Leeds once, and they were excellent on the sales side. Cannot comment on service.
  • JonPage76
    United Kingdom 

I used GS Bristol for my D5 purchase and it was all fine. No problems at all. Haven't used their servicing side.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Cheers Guys

Yes they seem to be really customer orientated.

Well no guesses where my next one is getting purchased from then, even if it involves a road trip Laughing

Last edited by Road Runner 2017 on 3rd May 2017 2:02 pm. Edited 1 time in total
  • Russell
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

Use GS at Aylesford Maidstone and they are excellent.

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Cheers Russell, i take it your near Kent ??? Thumbs Up

If thats the case, the car will be more or less run in by the time i get it back home Laughing
  • Teemo
    United Kingdom 

Guy Salmon Knutsford pretty good for sales and service. Not heard a peep out of them when I asked if they wanted to buy my D4 though....
  • Gareth
    United Kingdom 

Tried to book my D4 into GS Stockport yesterday for a couple of repairs that need doing under my warranty (not Land Rover).

Took ages to get to speak to service, and when they did get back to me at 5pm (originally called at lunchtime) they said yes no problem, earliest date we can do it is 14th June! Shocked

Needless to say, I've since found somewhere that can do the work much sooner.
  • Russell
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

Road Runner 2017 wrote:

If that's the case, the car will be more or less run in by the time i get it back home Laughing

Yes but you could tie it in with a trip to France and a few duty free's
    But laughing aside, I once brought a Citroen C8 brand new from Citroen Glasgow as the deal was better even after taking into account the traveling

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • RDR
    United Kingdom 

Used Sheffield for the D4 Purchase before last. Sales side was not good once they had my money. Service managment were excelent.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Russell wrote:
    Road Runner 2017 wrote:

If that's the case, the car will be more or less run in by the time i get it back home Laughing

Yes but you could tie it in with a trip to France and a few duty free's
    But laughing aside, I once brought a Citroen C8 brand new from Citroen Glasgow as the deal was better even after taking into account the traveling

Ha ha I can't quite imagine you driving a Citreon C8 mate Rolling with laughter

Mind you am not fussy tbh. As long as it gets me from A too B has a radio and a heater and doesn't leak, am happy with the van Laughing
  • simonej

The Wakefield GS has an excellent service department - cant complain at all! Average to poor sales department though, but that seems a characteristic of all LR dealers as they don't need to put any effort into selling cars.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Thumbs Up
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum