Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Silicon Silver 2017 HSE
    Cyprus 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (180) HSE Silicon Silver

2017 order - 2018 model year?

Hello all,

In July this year I made my order for a Discovery HSE and i was told from the authorised LR dealer that the production month would be September and delivery in October. I had a meeting with them today and i was surprisingly informed that the production month is now moved to October and delivery in November. I am bit worried now since i was with the idea that the 2017 production year last month was October (is that accurate ?). The dealer in Cyprus has no clue about this and said that they dont expect any facelift 2018 year production car. However i read otherwise, that 2018 model will start producing in November, i believe i read this in some post here

Any feedback on this that i can use for them? They said that if i have proof from Land Rover that there is a 2018 production car which starts in November then they can of course shift my production a month later even if that means more delay for me it would be worth it as i would be getting the 2018 model which would probably have some fixes.

Thanking you in advance !

Kind Regards
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum